Good to know information for citizens traveling to Myanmar
- Myanmar P&T (MPT)Ooredoo Telenor Myanmar National Tele & Communications (Mytel)
- In Myanmar the power plugs and sockets are of type C
- F and G The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz
- Ambulance 192Fire 191Police 199
- Myanmar TimeTime zone in Myanmar (Burma) (GMT+6:30)
If youre reading this, that means your Myanmar trip is just around the corner and all you need to figure out is how to get all your travel documentation ready and with iVisa things have never been so easy.In September 2014 the Myanmar government launched the Tourist e-Visa system, allowing travelers from different destinations, such as India, to process their travel documentation without having to visit the consulate or embassy beforehand. However, you should consider that this country has strict travel requirements, which means that you must treat this whole process with special care.